Welcome the new edition to my blog.
Yes, every month I'll be taking infamous foods from video games and re creating them for this portion of the blog.
I love cooking and video games, so this makes a special variation and caters to those who are just plain awesome foodies such as myself.
This week, it was all about the Pokeball pizza.
You will Need:
-One Pizza Base
-Tomato Purée (If your base) comes without the sauce
-Grated Mozzarella cheese
-Pepperoni or Chorizo
-Sliced Black olives.
- First thing is spread a even amount of tomato puree all over the base of your pizza, leaving some room for the crust.
- However if your pizza comes with the sauce- like mine did, just skip this step.
- Then sprinkle a generous amount of mozzarella cheese all over the sauce applied.
- Now, taking your sliced Pepperoni/chorizo- layer this on the top half of the pizza and ensuring that you don't go more than half way over.
- It doesn't really matter what sliced meat you use, as long as its of a reddish colour. If you're a vegetarian, you can swap out for a Quorn meat-free alternative or even used beef eater tomatoes.
- Centre. Get your sliced olives and create the strip in the centre of the pokeball.
- Then put in the oven at 200 degrees and cook for 8-10 minutes.
You have Pizza, that Gary Oak would be envious of.
What do you think? What are your favourite video game/geeky food. Please let me know in the comments below and also let me know if you have any suggestions.