Also enjoy this!
Back in 2012, I did alot of Halloween inspired and 'out there' looks for both Youtube and my old blog- and it got alot of views.
Even in my waking life, plenty of people I know tend to ask me to do their make-up for Halloween.
I dunno, maybe I'm sick and morbid- that's why it works!
Well, Tis the month to get Gory and Blooded up I suppose!
I think a seductive vampire is great for those who don't really have the time and is rather easy for beginners in make-up!
What I used:
-Revlon Colorstay Foundation
-MUA Translucent powder
-AVON blusher in Russet
-120 Manly Palette, Rusty Red, Reddish Brown and black.
-MUA Black eye pencil
-MUA Red Lipstick
-Ebay Gel Liner
I think rusty reds compliment blue eyes beautifully, it really makes them pop!
Just check out my video and honestly, my peepers are the first thing that hits you! :)
- Apply eyeshadows before the foundation, this look can get messy!
- Wash the rusty red colour all over the lid, and feather it out on the outer corner of the eye.
- Taking the reddish brown, apply that in the crease of the eye.
- Blend out the colours, literally flicking outwards towards your brows.
- Apply plenty of Black pencil liner: (the waterline and the lash line)
- On the lash line, smudge the black liner, and drag it out to the outer corner, so that it almost look cat like.
- Add a tiny amount of black eye shadow to the crease and the black eye liner and blend it in, to darken the look.
- With a thin brush, add black gel liner to the outer corners of the lip
- Then with a lip brush, apply the red lipstick and blend the black and red together.
I do hope that these tips have helped! :)
What do you think?
Tell me what you're going to dress up for this Halloween!